Do not even let this company in your door i paid them to replastor my pool they came out and drained my pool and never came back they took my money.

Theys charged me 5800.00 to replace the plastor i saved this money for a long time and now my pool has no water and is not being used it will take me awhile to save this kind of money i still cannot beleive this has happen well people i have warned you about spring brothers plaster stay away from them dont let them in your house good luck

Had an Experience with Spring Brothers?

Comments

#720397

Pool professional is the first thing that comes to mind when doing business with Jaime from Spring Brother Pool Co.

I thought I'd share my opinion , I don't understand why you guys were stood up by these guys or so you say.

They came and gave me a great estimate and within the same week they were back to prep and plaster.

No Problem No hassle, thanks everyone and I hope my review updates for spring brothers, Their just honest men making a living.Thank you SBP I will be calling you for my future pool repairs.

Austin, Texas, United States #715717

I have used this company before and they lots of times for differennt

Repairs on my pool and they have not once disappointed me they do great work n I plan on using them any time my pool needs repair

They did horrible work and when we asked them to fix it they never came back or responded to emails and phone calls! we hired another pool builder to fix the problem and were very satisfied with the out come..don't ever hire this company! they do horrible work and they are very unprofessional!

I think the people on this page are full of it.I am the owner of Spring Brothers in Del Valle TX & I will tell you to your face I have NEVER took money from any of our clients, pissed or not pissed, & not finish a project.

We have had a couple of unfinished projects. Name a pool company that hasn't? Nevertheless, we executed what we were paid for. If you pay 50%, guess what?

You get half your project completed. If a project was not completed, it was because of homeowner decisions to not follow or argue contract and not wanting to pay change orders and wanting discounts, or even for free. This is what I see most. Believe me, I do my best to meet homeowner expectations, but some homeowners just dont want to see what THEY do wrong, but blame you for their mistakes.

Im sure many renovation companies go through this. If you want to settle something with me, my contact info is anywhere on the internet. Do not be afraid to put your name on the reply you will send.

I'm not.Thank You, especially the ones who dedicated the messages to my company, for reading this!!!

THEY NEED TO PAY ANOTHER POOL COMPANY TO PUT IN A POOL FOR US.WE NEED LEGAL HELP TO GET POOLS THAT WE PAID FOR.

POOLS ARE NOT CHEAP AS YOU KNOW.

IF ANY ONE KNOWS SOME ONE THAT CAN HELP ASAP PLEASE GIVE US SOME WAY TO CONTACT THEM.WE WILL BE CHECKING THIS SITE A LOT PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

They did the same thing to my mother last year she gave them 50% down and they never came back.To do the work